Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Anger Is Bubbling

Here are a few observations I have had in the little while since my last post here.

I am having difficulty processing anything any Republican says. I mean, when I saw highlights of the GOP debate last night, and even as they showed Michele Bachmann and Newt Gingrich frolicking onto the stage, I got aggravated. I mean, I despise them with every fiber of my being--not as people. No, I don't really hate anyone (well, DeSean Jackson of the Eagles is close, but I digress.....). But I hate what these GOPers stand for. That is, they want to dismantle government and funnel as much money from the bottom and middle to the top as possible, and they keep coming up with excuses why they want to or have to do that. Or why Americans have to accept this as their "jobs plan," because really they have no jobs plan. Okay, I'm digressing.

I had a hard time watching the recap on The Ed Show on MSNBC last night because Ed had Martin Bashir and some right wing lady from North Carolina. I can't watch because I'm not interested in hearing the right wing point of view anymore--I already know what they stand for.

Same goes for Up with Chris Hayes on weekend mornings. Okay, so I am more interested in football on the weekend, but Hayes and his producers always have some right winger on there to debate from their side.

And inevitably I hear and see guys like Mitch McConnell bad-mouthing President Obama, blaming him for the bad economy when in fact there have been a record number of filibusters in the Senate when Obama tries to do something good. It's all the grand plan they have--do whatever it takes to make Obama look bad, and screw the American people if they, well, get screwed.

The douchebags who debated last night apparently talked more about repealing Dodd-Frank. They seriously want less regulation so that there can be more "free market" nonsense. Which really means that they want more things to happen like what happened on Wall Street that has people protesting all over the country and all over the world. It's frankly mind-blowing to think how evil these people are and how they are trying to hoodwink America into believing they will make this country better. They never will if they get into office, and hopefully they won't ever get into office again anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment