Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Rude Pundit Always Nails It

As I was scouring the web looking for something to write about this morning, I found an article by a dude I consider to be one of the unsung heroes of the left--The Rude Pundit, Lee Papa. I don't think I could ever put into words how he did today to compare the Republican agenda to an anaconda's devouring a furry little happy animal. I bow to you, Rude. But once you get past how much he nailed what the GOP is doing in this country, it's hard not to feel like you are the furry little animal, which is precisely the point he wanted to make. Every day, the right wing nutbags are chipping away at the fabric of what has made this country great, and setting us back decades and maybe even centuries in the process. The only saving grace, I believe, is that, thanks to technology, it's easier for us on the left to unite and to call the bastards out before they are able to take over the White House in 2012. There is plenty of time to block them, and to start knocking out the Tea Party members of Congress one by one, provided they haven't succeeded in rigging every election from now until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment